Please read our terms and conditions carefully before using the website.
All users of this site agree that access and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
Refunds and warranty
We accept refunds for all products provided they are returned to us in an unused state within 14 days of receipt.
We accept liability for any faulty goods and will deal with the manufacturer direct for all goods warranty claims.
- We accept returns & will refund in full for any reason, provided the product is returned as new, unused and unopened.
- If your product is damaged we do not always require a return if the issue is obvious, yet we would require photographic proof.
- All returns must reach us within 14 days from the date you received them.
- We will not refund return postage.
- We will reverse payment direct to your bank account within 3 days of receipt.
Payments and postage
All payments are fully secured and insured. All orders are tracked with Royal Mail. We are liable for orders until they reach you and there is proof of receipt. Lost post is either re-sent or refunded.
UK - International Law
All of our products are UK legal and do not contravene the NPS bill 2016. Any items bought must not be used for illegal activities.
Unless otherwise stated, Enhanced CBD Health and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on this website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://enhancedcbdhealth.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.enhancedcbdhealth.com/
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.enhancedcbdhealth.com/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.enhancedcbdhealth.com/
- Redistribute content from https://www.enhancedcbdhealth.com/(unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Linking to our website
- The following organisations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organisation
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our website in the same manner as they link to the websites of other listed businesses
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses, except soliciting non-profit organisations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website
- These organisations may link to our homepage, to publications or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve at our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organisations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce
- dot.com community sites
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites
- online directory distributors
- internet portals
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organisations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavourably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organisations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work at home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the link outweighs the absence of; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organisation.
These organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organisations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an email to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organisation name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Approved organisations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to
- By use of any other description of our website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of Enhanced CBD’s Health logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
Reservation of rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.